baixar Ali Gatie It's You (Cover Matsuo)

By | 14:29:00 Leave a Comment

                           Ali Gatie - It's You (Cover Matsuo)



Enviado: 26/12/19 às 21:01 Tamanho: 7.64 MB

Extras: • Ficha Técnica: Vocal: Nathan M. Compositor: Ali Gatie Instrumental: @singkingkaraokeofficial Mixagem: Nathan M. Art: @thehypepri...nce_ // @nathanmatsuo • Lyrics/Letra It’s you, it’s always you If I’m ever gonna fall in love, I know it’s gonna be you It’s you, it’s always you Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you So, please, don’t break my heart Don’t tear me apart I know how it starts, trust me, I’ve been broken before Don’t break me again, I am delicate Please, don’t break my heart Trust me, I’ve been broken before I’ve been broken, yeah, I know how it feels ...






Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

0 comentários:

loading...